"Rafting on Chuya river" - adrenaline for experienced rafters - 5 days/4 nights
Tour item: Ě5404076Ę
Tour type: water rafting tour
Tour duration: 5 days/4 nights
Number of people: from 4 people
Difficult level: IV-V grades
Dates: 09.06-13.06; 02.08.-06.08; 09.08.-13.08;16.08.-20.08;
Tour price: 440 euro/580 dollars - price per person in a group from 4 people
Transfer "Novosibirsk - Altay Mountains (camping "White Bom") - Novosibirsk", three meals daily, equipment rental: life-vest, helmet, paddle, warm-safety mat, accommodation in tents, group's equipment (cuttlery, sleeping bags), guides' work.
- Dry suit and dry socks rental (25 euro/person);
- Russian sauna's services on the route;
- Meal before and after the tour;
- Individual transfers by private car (optional);
- Extra services not included into the program;
- Insurance police - 15 euro/person;
- Visa support - 70 euro/per person.
This route takes place along the mountain river Chuya - the Katun's largest tributary. It is also famous for its rafting contest "Chuya-Rally" on the rapids "Burevestnik", "Begemot", "Slalomny", "Turbinny", "Turklub Horison".
3 day: Early breakfast. Passing through the rapids "Jordinsky". Rafting till "Turbinny", returning to the camping.
5 day. Arrival in Novosibirsk.